Irlandia - magister farmacji
- Flight to Ireland (cost covered by our Client).
- Free accommodation for one month, then assistance in finding suitable accommodation.
- Full time contract and support from other pharmacists on daily basis.
- Interest free loan to purchase a reasonable car if required for position.
- Other benefits
- Master of pharmacy will be reporting to the Managing Director and Senior Managers,
- You will be required to fulfil the complete range of services, including advice to customers, normally provided by a Community Pharmacist working in a retail outlet, including private, medical card and commercial clients,
- The initial period of your employment will be on a probationary basis for a period of 6 months following the successful completion of which your employment will be made permanent,
- Your normal hours of work will be 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. on five days from Monday to Saturday
Oczekiwania wobec Kandydatów
- Fluent English – a certificate issued by an IELTS or TOEFL
- More requirements here: https://www.thepsi.ie/gns/Registration/Pharmacists/First_Time_Registrati…
- Minimum 1 year of experience
Zainteresowane osoby zapraszamy do aplikowania.
Informujemy, że skontaktujemy się z wybranymi kandydatami.
5 marca 2019