The pharmacy of the largest Irish chain, located approximately 30 km from the center of Dublin, is looking for a Pharmacist.
- Master’s Degree in pharmacy and active license to practice is a must
- fluent knowledge of English (required C1 level in the Council of Europe Scale) confirmed by an appropriate certificate (IELTS, TOEFL, CAE, OET)
- friendly personality willing to engage positively with customers and staff
- excellent customer and patient care skills
- empathy, openness to people and their needs
- work in a pharmacy that is part of a larger pharmacy chain in Northern Ireland
- pleasant working environment
- support from the team and management, especially at the beginning of work
- comfortable working hours
- employment contract with very attractive salary
- full agency support on every stage of recruitment process
If you want to know more about this project and living conditions in Ireland, please contact us and send us your application in English.
We kindly inform you that we will contact selected candidates.